I find that I like the idea of planning a garden and think it’s a good idea to break out the graph paper and make a plot map- seldom happens. This year is no exception, I have an idea in my head, and I can walk the land with more or less a plan in mind which I may or may not be able to articulate. So, yeah, I have no plan.
I’ve started a few inside already- we can find a place to plant them later 🙂
- Amish Paste Tomatoes
- Roma Tomatoes
- Sun Gold Tomatoes
- Hot Peppers
- Orange/Green Peppers
- Babby Lettuce and spinach (they’ll stay in the house)
As for everything else I’m still making a list so that again says a lot about proper prior planning.
- Corn both Sweet and Popping
- Green beans
- Pole and Cattle Beans (3 type so I can make baked beans
- Buttercup Squash
- Cucumbers- a med size- haven’t picked up seeds yet
- an absolute plethora of herbs
- Cultivating wildflowers for our friends the bees
- 1/2 acre of turnip, clover and grass for our herbivore friends, the deer.
Hmmm what am I forgetting? We have time-
Time until the garden has to be planted….
May 31st 4:20 pm, no pressure
Wildflower Honey 16oz
Wildflower Honey 16 oz